Monday, June 19, 2006

And the bad luck just goes on

I am still reeling from the disappointment of my lackluster Father's Day. Sigh. But I will survive.

I found out today that several of my neighbors have lodged complaints against me to the homeowner's association, and I got a nasty letter saying that I must wear a swimming cap when I use the pool, cuz of the hair that is clogging up the drains, and that I must not leave burgers in the pool area, as it is attracting mice, which are, in turn, drowning in the pool and grossing everyone out. I just can't win these days.

I posted some pics below, including the one I took recently with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Yeah. Like they were fighting over that Stavros dude. Surrrrre. They were fighting over me! Look at them. They totally love me. Stavros who?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home