Wednesday, June 28, 2006

PETA and me

There's nothing like the smell of flame broiled meat in the morning. It smells like.....flame-broiled meat.

I woke up this morning and got myself a cup of Joe and a Croissanwich, all set out to do my daily deliveries of breakfast and lunch. However, I was sidetracked by some PETA protesters, who apparently don't care for burgers....at all. They also had issues with my jacket, which I swear has a faux fur collar. But they didn't listen. They surrounded me and called me a "Cow Killer." It's not like I am the one doing the killing. Geez. Eventually, they were lured away by the nearby KFC. Apparently, they hate the Colonel even more than they hate me.

Oh well. You can't win em all.

I did post some new pictures. Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home