Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Hump Day!

My day has been pretty humpalicious so far. I handed out a few Croissan'wiches this morning to my neighbors, and, now that lunch time is coming up, I am going to make my Whopper rounds this afternoon (Whopper Jr's for the kiddies). I am so stuffed. I pigged out on French Toast sticks this morning and now I am on a syrup high. I am way too hyper and wayyyyy too bloated. My coat just doesn't stretch enough!

My neighbors don't seem to like me very much. Maybe it is my enormous head (even if it isn't nearly as big as Jack's head!), or maybe they are intimidated by my crown or my ridiculous good looks. Or maybe they are just jealous of my fantastic tan. I don't know what it is with these people. I just want to feed the world. Give The King a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home